The Holiday Season is here and you have just over 3 weeks to find those special gifts for the special people in your life. (Check out the Christmas clock here for the countdown in days, hours, minutes, seconds!)
It can be difficult to find gifts that the people on your list will love, and with so many products on the market, how can you tell what products are high in quality and versatile enough for most projects?
To help make your life easier, I have put together a holiday shopping guide perfect for your family and friends who love to DIY. Who knows? You might even find something here that you want to put under the tree for yourself.
Here are my top 6 recommendations:
1. Milwaukee Drill – With many cordless drills to choose from, I have found this to be the best on the market. The drill is durable, dependable and strong. The batteries hold a charge for a long time.
2. Dewalt Drill Bits – Although I am not a fan of Dewalt power tools these drill bits are a good deal. I like the variety of bits as well as the case they come in. This is a nice combination set.
3. Milwaukee Radio – Every man (and woman) likes to listen to his music on the job site. This radio is a beast and cranks out the tunes while taking a beating.
4. Dremel Multi Max Oscillating Tool – The oscillating tool that came out about 6 years ago was a much needed tool. This is a must for any handyman. You’ll find yourself cutting in the weirdest places that seemed impossible. I have used a Dremel and have had no problems with the Brand. It is a good solid unit.
5. Bosch Table Saw – I cannot rave enough about this saw with its collapsible stand with wheels. Yes, it is a bit pricey but it is worth every penny. I assure you.
6. Bosch Laser Measuring Tape – It took me a while to purchase one, but once I did I was surprised at how accurate they are. I use mine for estimating, material takeoffs, and more.